Photo Contest & Exhibition VIDA DE PLAYA, PANAMA
Registration is now open for Coronado Frame & Foto’s ‘VIDA DE PLAYA, PANAMA’ Photo Exhibition & Competition.
The contest exhibition will open for voting at 10 a.m at Coronado Frame & Foto on Friday March 17, and will close at 4 p.m. on March 18th. On March 18th at 4:00 p.m. there will be a mix and mingle cocktail hour to announce the winners.
The VIDA DE PLAYA, PANAMA photo contest will have two categories. One a selection by a panel of judges, and another selection by the popular vote. All photos will be entered into both contests, so it will be possible for one photographer to win both categories.
Entering the Contest
1) The contest theme is ‘VIDA DE PLAYA’. It is a general theme, so your photograph can be anything related to life at the beach in Panama.
2) Each photographer can enter a maximum of 2 photographs. Entry fee is $20 per photograph. The contest can host a total of 30 entries.
3) Each entry must be a HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL presentation, 14” X 11”. This is the space your image should take. The total size of the paper can be bigger. The image can be printed on plain paper, photo paper, canvas or other type of fine art paper. If you are looking for a place to print your image, Mail Boxes Etc in Coronado can do them. If you are outside the area, MBE can print your images and deliver them for contest preparations. Contact them at (507) 345-3520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once we have your entry, we will mount your photograph on foamboard and mat it with a white mat. This finishing will be yours to keep once the contest is over.
5) The image can be color or black and white.
6) For each entry, we require your name, email address, phone number. Each entry needs a title and the orientation of your photo must be stated (horizontal or vertical, and which end is the top). You may also put a price on your entry, if you want to offer it for sale. To register contact Jamuna Burry, 389-5773 or 6780-1198 email@example.com
7) Deadline for entries is Saturday, March 11, 2017.
Winner by Judge Selection
The judges will make their assessment and selection agree on a winning image. Click here to learn who the judges are and what they will be looking for.
Winner by Popular Vote
This section of the contest is sponsored by MBE Coronado. The contest exhibition will open for voting at 10 a.m at Coronado Frame & Foto on Friday March 17, and will close at 4 p.m. on March 18th.
Winners will be announced at our MIX & MINGLE COCKTAIL HOUR after 4pm on March 18th.
Contestants do not have to be present to win.
• 1st prize by judge selection, $150 cash.
• 1st prize by popular vote Sponsored by MBE Coronado, $150
Click here to see additional prizes announced.
Selling Your Photograph
You may put a price on your entry, if you want to offer it for sale. Anybody purchasing your photograph may retrieve it after the contest is over. If you give your photo away before the contest is over, the entry fee will be forfeited.
How To Enter
Call, email or drop in with your details. We can answer any questions you have. Your entry will be secured with payment and photographs.
389-5773 or 6780-1198
We are located at: Rincon Del Chef Plaza in Coronado.
Hours of Operation: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m