Mountain Villa For Sale - SoralpinaAdd Property
Contact Panama Specialist (Publisher)
Sora, Sorá, Chame, Panamá Oeste
Sale Price: $329,900.00
Mountain 3/3 bed/bath Villa ,Soralpina w Oceanview
Includes a separate guest studio apt. /329,900 negotiable
Only one hour from Panamá City before Altos Maria
10 miles (16km) on asphalt road from Bejuco on Inter-American Highway
Panoramic view of Pacific coast, mountains & valleys & 40 minutes from Pacific beaches
20 minutes to shopping, restaurants and other amenities in Coronado
Altitude about 2,100 feet
Temp in mid-70os (F) most of the time
Wireless broad band internet available
Very good cell phone reception
On approximately 3/4 acre (0.70 acre = to 2,832 square meters or 30,492 square feet) of beautifully and color-fully landscaped, gently sloping grounds with a small brook along the property line
Watch the sun rise over the Pacific
Separate Studio unit for: potential rental, guest space or in-laws
Dependable water supply
PLEASE: Home shown by appointment ONLY. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Open plan Great Room and kitchen/dining room with 26 foot cathedral ceiling
- Two bedrooms and two full baths on the main floor
- One bedroom or family room upstairs with cathedral ceiling and full bath
- Wide covered veranda on east & south sides and an extended veranda on the east side
- Separate downstairs unit with full kitchen, full bath & patio
- Total of four (4) bedrooms and (4) full bathrooms
- Handcrafted wooden windows and French doors
- Stone fireplace and chimney & Built-in barbeque grill on veranda
- The house is only about 13 years old and is of sturdy and strong block, steel and
concrete construction by a local builder well-known for his excellent work
- Total square footage: 3,286. This includes the recent addition.
606sf “under roof” (veranda, patio, laundry area, etc.); and
253sf uncovered patio.
- Seven years remaining for tax exoneration
Note: Please see listing below of major improvements that the current owners have made to the property since they purchased it.
SORÁ: In nearby Sorá, there are 2 large modern “mini-super” grocery stores, churches, fondas (small family-operated eateries), and a complex comprised of a ferretería (hardware and construction materials) and vacant spaces for a future small hotel and restaurant. All within walking distance. Just 2 kilometers (1.2 miles) up the road, there is another restaurant and Altos del Maria.
ENHANCEMENTS TO PROPERTY
LG split-unit air conditioners in one room and the downstairs unit; total of two
Handcrafted wood (sour cedar - termites don’t like it) cabinetry in upstairs kitchen, including large pantry and enclosure for the refrigerator
Granite tile counter tops and granite trim at base of cabinets in kitchen
ALL ceilings feature beautiful sour cedar wood finished with marine varnish
Three beautifully handcrafted closets with louvered doors and with drawers
Three storage areas (“depositos”)
High-speed Internet antenna
2 Satellite TV dishes and wiring to FOUR locations
Antenna installed for local TV; wired for landline phone when it becomes available.
Full price includes all appliances and fixtures
- Large (28cubic feet) LG refrigerator, LG microwave, GE range, light fixtures and six (6) ceiling fans. In Studio unit: Sanyo refrigerator, microwave, oven, toaster & custom cabinets.
Purchasers may opt to purchase brand new (2015) 46” flat screen LG television mounted on stone fireplace (buyer saves delivery and installation charges for new TV)
Back-up generator (propane) for entire home – 12 KW
Handcrafted screen doors and screens on windows - ALL openings
Insulation added to roof
Some additional minor enhancements are still underway.
The downstairs guest or “in-law” unit has a private entrance and is a fully independent Studio apartment with “sunken” living area, fully-equipped kitchen, bath, 2 of the ceiling fans and a covered patio with hammock hooks. This is a potential rental unit.
Asking Price: $329,900 Negotiable