Spay Panama needs your help!
Spay Panama is vital resource for spaying and neutering animals in the beach community, and even throughout quarantine their efforts continue.
Spay Panama in joint effort with MBE Coronado and the national police is currently working to spay 35 animals approx. every 2 - 3 weeks. In order to do so they are in need of the following items:
- dry newspaper to line the bottom of the kennels, you can drop it off at Mail Boxes Etc.
- kennels for the one day or for a determined period of time, presently they short of about 10 kennels.
- volunteers to put the animals in the kennels and write all the info on the kennel
- volunteers with vehicles to drive the animals (in kennels) to the city and back (you can go shopping during the time of the procedure!)
- volunteers to unload the animals and contact the owners to pick them up and bring them home
If you are not currently in Panama, or are looking for another way to help visit Everydayartist.com. for a pet portrait. Jamuna Burry, is offering digitally painting pet portraits to raise money for the clinics.
If you would like a portrait of your pet painted, you can send in some photos and receive a link to the full resolution file of the finished painting for your donation.