Connect to the Coronado community!
Are you getting the most out of Playa Community, Coronado Panama’s #1 resource for connecting? Here are a 5 ways you can use our website to get involved in Coronado, Panama.
1) Write an article on Playa CommunityDid you know that you can write informative articles, ask for community input and share your experiences in Panama that will help others! All you need to do is click the orange Submit Article button at the top of the homepage!
Looking for something? ANYTHING! An employee, employment, a car to rent or buy, furniture or someone who can help tutor your kid, the Playa Community classified section if the place to look. Our classified section is the #1 resource for the Pacific Beach area to buy/sell and inquire! Visit the Playa Community Classifieds here. Click Add Listing to add you listing or inquiry today! Classifieds are free *for non-commercial use.
2) Post in the Coronado Classifieds
3) Check out our Panama Real Estate listingsDid you know that the Playa Community Real Estate section is the most economic way to list you home for rent or sale? For just $29.92 you can connect direct with buyers/renters and avoid paying costly commissions. The same goes for if you are looking for a property, by connecting directly with owners throughout the beach area, you can gain access to competitive pricing and properties that are not yet on the market!
4) Check out the My Account sectionIf you want to stay current on everything happen in the Pacific beach community of Panama? Sign up for our newsletter in the My Account section. Did you know? You can also manage (edit/delete) all of you listings here? To access the My Account section just login at the top of the homepage by clicking the green login button.
5) Contact the Playa Community team
Do you have a question about Coronado, Panama? Are you looking to relocate but don’t know where to start? Contact us! We’ve got over 10 years of experience living and doing business in the Pacific Beach area, so maybe we can help answer your questions. If not, we’re never shy to say so, we’ll connect you with our best resources to help inform you of the ins and outs of relocating to Panama. Email firstname.lastname@example.org