April 25th Coronado Blood Clinic
The Coronado blood drive has been changed to Thursday April 25th due to Dr. Montero’s availability. If you are able to give blood this is a great opportunity to give back.
For directions to the clinic and to make an appointment to donate e-mail Sheila Scott at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is what you will need to know before you donate:
- Bring your ID with you
- Travel in the past month should not be a problem
- No aspirin in the 24 hours prior to donation
- Please eat and hydrate before you donate!
- Juice, coffee and cookies will be made available following donation
- Most medications and controlled conditions, not a problem but tell the doctor
- The Physician on site will interview each potential Donor to determine eligibility to donate