Photography Exhibition ‘AIR’ soon opening in Coronado.
Members of the The Coronado Photography Club are presenting the second exhibition in a series featuring ’The Elements’.
The upcoming exhibition, entitled ’AIR’, will open on August 31, 2018, at Coronado Frame, starting at 5pm. Refreshments will be served. Come on in to support the photographic community and enter your vote for a people’s choice award. This is a good opportunity to meet club members and check out the club.
The exhibition will show on the wall at Coronado Frame until the following element is exhibited. Votes for best photograph can be registered at the venue through out the period of the exhibition.
Entering the Exhibition
- The exhibition theme is ‘AIR’.
- Entries must be printed digital images on plain paper, photo paper, canvas or other type of fine art paper.
- Exhibition is open to members of Coronado Photography Club. To join the club, write to email@example.com.
- To enter, 14 x 11 prints must be submitted at Coronado Frame no later than August 29.
- Each entry must be a 14” x 11” color or black and white photograph in HORIZONTAL or VERTICAL presentation. Your print will be mounted on a mat with a window opening of 10.5” x 13.5”.
- Each print must have the name of the photographer and title of the image printed or written on the top left hand corner at the back of the print.
- The exhibition photograph must belong to the member.
- Fees to enter exhibition are $5 per entry. Maximum 3 entries per photographer.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your intention to to join the exhibition.
- Exhibition photos will be mounted and framed for exhibition. Mounting and frames are owned by Coronado Photography Club.
Getting Prints Made
MBE in Coronado can print your images and deliver them for Exhibition preparations. Contact them at (507) 345-3520 or by email at email@example.com.
People’s Choice’s for WATER Exhibition
People’s Choice Awards for the WATER Exhibition go to:
1st Place: Jamuna Burry with ‘The Egret Pond’.
2nd Place: Adele Doane with ‘Water Jewels’.
3rd Place: Bob Jensen with ‘Blue Horizon’.
Honorable Mention to B.Chrisse Harwanko with ‘Blenny’s Haven’ and John Yalch with ‘Frozen Portal’.
Thanks to everyone for participating and helping promote photography in our community. The WATER Exhibition will continue to grace the walls of Coronado Frame for another week, when we get ready to exhibit ‘AIR’.