Blood Drive April 11th
Panama Hospice and Respite Foundation and the Hospital National of Panama needs your help! Donate blood at the Gorgona Blood Drive April 11th 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The clinic will take place at the Panama Coast International School on the main road in Gorgona, at 1.5 km mark from the PanAmerican Highway.
If you would like to make an appointment E-mail email@example.com.
Here is what you will need to know before you donate:
- Bring your ID with you
- Travel in the past month should not be a problem
- No aspirin in the 24 hours prior to donation
- Please eat and hydrate before you donate!
- Juice, coffee and cookies will be made available following donation
- Most medications and controlled conditions, not a problem but tell the doctor
- The Physician on site will interview each potential Donor to determine eligibility to donate
If you have any questions about the Blood Drive or your eligibility to donate, please contact Karen Barnett at - firstname.lastname@example.org