Government procedures now online!
Tired of traveling to Panama City (and wearing pants) to visit government offices? Well, we have good news! The National Authority for Government Innovation (AIG) has made it possible to complete 15 government procedures online at
The administrator of the AIG, Irvin Halman, pointed out that in order to carry out paperwork in a digital manner with state entities, now it must be entered and registered through the official Panama Tramita portal (the website).
One of the things that can now be carried out online is the paying of traffic tickets. Other less are common procedures that made it online include, the application for authorization of a pawnshop and operating licenses to public and private pharmacies.
Here is the full list of digital procedures:
1) Payment of traffic tickets.
2) Police record
3) Urbanizations and subdivisions in the preliminary project stage
4) Credit Certification
5) Operating license to public and private pharmacies
6) Distribution agencies operating license
7) Registration in the National Registry of Bidders
8) Request for money remittance house authorization
9) Application for authorization of pawnshops
10) Request for information agency authorization
11) Application for authorization of financial companies
12) Application for registration of a financial leasing company
13) Records of artistic works
14) Records of literary works
15) Registration of contracts, review and registration for construction.